For showers and parties I tend to gravitate towards making them unique. Baby showers I especially am not fond of the over-used games found online. Recently, my cousin had a baby shower which was themed "The Modern" and the colors were Black and Grey with a very small splash of pink. I created this trivia game and would like to share it with you for your your parties.
~ With Angela O'
All in the Family Celebrity Trivia
1) North West is the girl baby of which celebrity couple?
a. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West
2) Who is Kate Hudson’s mother?
a. Goldie Hawn
3) Who is Liza Minneli’s mom?
a. Judy Garland
4) The two girls Harlow & Sparrow are adopted granddaughters of whom?
a. Lionel Richie
5) Paris, Prince, and Blanket are whose children?
a. Michael Jackson
6) Who named their children as an extension of their own names? The children are Willow and
a. Will & Jada Smith
7) Rumer Willis is the daughter of which two people?
a. Bruce Willis & Demi Moore
8) Jack Quaid, kid who played Marvel a district one tribute in the movie of The Hunger Games is the son of which two people?
a. Dennis Quaid & Meg Ryan
9) The actor, Ethan Peck who played in the hit television sitcom Ten Things I Hate About You is the grandson of which star who played Atticus Finch in the movie classic To Kill a Mockingbird?
a. Gregory Peck
10) Zoe Kravitz who played in the movie X-MEN First Class is the daughter of which famous rock star and The Cosby Show actress?
a. Lenny Kravitz & Lisa Bonet
11) Michael Jackson’s ex-wife Lisa is the daughter of whom?
a. Elvis Presley
12) The fashion designer Stella McCartney is daughter to whom?
a. Paul McCartney
13) Who is the father of Carnie & Wendy Wilson of the 1980’s group Wilson-Phillips?
a. Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys
14) These male country music stars kept the family line going with Senior, Junior, and the III. Who are they?
a. Hank Williams Sr., Hank Williams Jr., Hank Williams III
15) Musicians Stephen, Ziggy, and Damien are the sons of which famous Reggae musician?
a. Bob Marley